Monday 27 June 2011

New Week

In this post I would like to share book related stuff of the past week.

Books I read:
Julie Kagawa - The Iron Daughter
Julie Kagawa - The Iron Queen

I LOVE this series. After I finished the first one, I bought these two right away! At first I was a bit reluctant to read it because I was busy for school, but I read these books the last week and I couldn't put it down. THEY ARE AMAZING! My reviews are coming soon.

Books started:
Charlaine Harris - Dead as a doornail
This is the fifth book in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. The first Sookie Stackhouse book is one of my favorite books, because it has a great combination of romance, mystery and vampire stuff. Than I got the second one, and I liked it as well, so I decided to buy three other ones. Sadly, since book three I don't really like the series anymore. To me, it feels a bit repetitive: something bad happens to the paranormal community and coincidentally Sookie's right in the middle of it, plus there's always a new (mostly hot) guy who falls for Sookie. Anyway, I started to read this book because I knew there wouldn't be a book I would love as much as The Iron Queen, and I didn't want to ruin another book on my TBR pile. Sorry, Charlaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment